Singapore is extremely popular among students who wish to study courses in animation, design, game development, music, etc. Courses in law and combined postgraduate courses in management and engineering are extremely popular choices for students from South Asia. With numerous technological companies having offices in Singapore and some institutions offering scholarships for students with a 'work in Singapore' clause, Singapore has become a popular study destination for Indians
- Capital: Singapore.
- Official Languages: English, Malay, Mandarin and Tamil
- Currency: SGD (Singapore Dollar)
Why Study in Singapore
- One of the Leading educational nations in Asia.
- Highest ranked business city in Asia.
- Named as the best startup ecosystem in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Affordable Tuition Fees.
- Large number of scholarships & Strong collaboration between universities in Singapore and others around the world.
- Multicultural and diverse island nation & close to home.
- Clean and beautiful city with very low crime rates.
- Perfect blend of east and west containing incredible religious and cultural diversity.
- Very low unemployment rate.
Universities We Suggest
- London School Of Business & Finance
- Management Development Institute of Singapore
- Dimensions College
- Nanyang Technological University